Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - December 8th, 2013
For the week of December 8, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Takedown Twenty, by Janet Evanovich
- King And Maxwell, by David Baldacci
- Sycamore Row, by John Grisham
- The First Phone Call From Heaven, by Mitch Albom
- The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
- Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Miracles And Massacres, by Glenn Beck with Kevin Balfe and Hannah Beck
- George Washington's Secret Six, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger
- The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin
Children's Picture Books
- The Day The Crayons Quit, by Drew Daywalt. Illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- The Night Before Christmas, by Clement C. Moore. Various illustrators
- Cinders, by Jan Brett
- The Christmas Wish, by Lori Evert. Illustrated by Per Breiehagen
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.