Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - November 17th, 2013
For the week of November 17, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and advice, how-to & miscellaneous books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
- Just One Evil Act, by Elizabeth George
- The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks
- Identical, by Scott Turow
- Storm Front, by John Sandford
- Humans Of New York, by Brandon Stanton
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb
- David And Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Reason I Jump, by Naoki Higashida
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- The Gifts Of Imperfection, by Brene Brown
- What Are You Afraid Of? by David Jeremiah
- Break Out!, by Joel Osteen
- There's More To Life Than This, by Theresa Caputo with Kristina Grish
- E-Squared, by Pam Grout
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.