Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - November 10th, 2013
For the week of November 10, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and advice, how-to & miscellaneous books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Sycamore Row, by John Grisham
- The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
- Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
- We Are Water, by Wally Lamb
- The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- David And Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell
- I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb
- Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer
- 40 Chances, by Howard G. Buffett and Howard W. Buffett
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- Grain Brain, by David Perlmutter with Kristin Loberg
- The Power Of Right Believing, by Joseph Prince
- The Gifts Of Imperfection, by Brene Brown
- There's More To Life Than This, by Theresa Caputo with Kristina Grish
- What Are You Afraid Of? by David Jeremiah
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.