Job Search Central
Thursday, November 21: Retail Seasonal Hiring Recruitment and Screening Event at Hamilton Grange
The Career, Education and Information Services division of the Bronx Library Center has partnered with the Bronx Workforce Career Center to host its first Retail Seasonal Hiring Recruitment and Screening Event.
Spread the word and invite your friends, family, and neighbors. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Career Coach, Robyn Saunders at the Bronx Library Center's Career, Education and Information Servicers (CEIS).
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Hamilton Grange Library
503 W 145th Street, New York 10031
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
(Late arrivals will not be admitted)
Candidate Screenings Begin Promptly at 1:30 p.m.
Recruiting companies include:
- Toys ‘R’ Us
- Retail Merchandise/Sales Associate
- Cashiers and Clerks
- Stock Associate
- ...and many more
- Candidates who pass the screening process will then be referred and scheduled to interview with the employer(s) on a date soon to follow.
Be prepared with:
- 2 copies of your updated resume
- Professional interview attire
- Photo ID with your date of birth and your Workforce1 membership card
- A pen
Veterans Are Strongly Encouraged To Attend