Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - October 20th, 2013
For the week of October 20th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's middle grade books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
- The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks
- Gone, by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- The Signature Of All Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- David And Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell
- Si-cology 101, by Si Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- One Summer, by Bill Bryson
- The Reason I Jump, by Naoki Higashida
Children's Middle Grade
- Wonder, by R. J. Palacio
- Treasure Hunters, by James Patterson and others
- Wild Born, by Brandon Mull
- The One And Only Ivan, by Katherine Applegate
- Flora And Ulysses, by Kate DiCamillo. Illustrated by K. G. Campbell
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.