Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - October 6th, 2013
For the week of October 6th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and advice, how-to & miscellaneous books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks
- The Quest, by Nelson DeMille
- Thankless In Death, by J. D. Robb
- W Is For Wasted, by Sue Grafton
- Never Go Back, by Lee Child
- Si-cology 101, by Si Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Still Foolin' 'Em, by Billy Crystal
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- Daring Greatly, by Brene Brown
- E-Squared, by Pam Grout
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- Looptail, by Bruce Poon Tip
- The Value Of Debt, by Thomas J. Anderson
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.