Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - September 29th, 2013
For the week of September 29th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- W Is For Wasted, by Sue Grafton
- Never Go Back, by Lee Child
- The Cuckoo's Calling, by Robert Galbraith
- The Mayan Secrets, by Clive Cussler and Thomas Perry
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- Si-cology 101, by Si Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Still Foolin' 'Em, by Billy Crystal
- The Liberty Amendments, by Mark R. Levin
- Empty Mansions, by Bill Dedman and Paul Clark Newell Jr.
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- The Day The Crayons Quit, by Drew Daywalt. Illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
- Frog Trouble, by Sandra Boynton
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Llama Llama And The Bully Goat, by Anna Dewdney
- Press Here, by Hervé Tullet
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.