Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - September 15th, 2013
For the week of September 15th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Paperback Mass-Market Fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- How The Light Gets In, by Louise Penny
- The Cuckoo's Calling, by Robert Galbraith
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- Mistress, by James Patterson and David Ellis
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- The Liberty Amendments, by Mark R. Levin
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- This Town, by Mark Leibovich
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
Paperback Mass-Market Fiction
- The Hero, by Robyn Carr
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Big Sky Wedding, by Linda Lael Miller
- Deception Cove, by Jayne Castle
- The Forgotten, by David Baldacci
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.