Pre-Job Expo Cohort Seminar III: Emerging Technology, Skype Interview Prep
In today's competitive workplace employers are becoming interested in Skype or Video Messenger interviews, which saves them as well as job seekers time and money, not to mention making interviews and hiring process much faster and easier. Bronx Library Center – Career, Education and Information Services (CEIS) is proud to announce Cohort Seminar III, which will focus of the importance of emerging technology, Skype Interview, and Mock Interview.
After having last two successful Cohort Seminar I and II, we are excited and looking forward to Seminar III on Wednesday, August 14, 2013. So, save the date! Please sign up for this crucial event. Just like the first and second seminars, you will have the opportunity to ask questions of our panelists as well as hear about their own experiences and most importantly how you should prepare yourself when you're scheduled for interview over Skype or Video Messenger.
Seminar Series 3: Emerging Technologies
Panel Discussion: (Video Interviewing Dos And Don'ts)
- What's Video Interviewing Virtual Mock Interviewing?
- Appropriate Interview Etiquette, Practice Makes Perfect
- Upgrade Your Skills – Services In The Library
- Skype Interview Demonstration
- Robyn, L. Saunders, Career Coach, CEIS, Bronx Library Center
- Brandy McNeil, NYPL Technology Training Manager, TTP; Mid-Manhattan
- Elruby Thomas, CEO of Gotcha Techs Harlem
- Anthony Hernandez, Account Manager, Workforce Services, Maximus
- Ricardo Alonso, Community Career College Outreach, Devry University
Bronx Library Center
Career, Education and Information Services
310 East Kingsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10458
Wednesday August 14, 2013
5 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Check out our new Facebook Page! See how our patrons are participating with CEIS.