Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - August 4th, 2013
For the week of August 4th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The English Girl, by Daniel Silva
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- The Cuckoo's Calling, by Robert Galbraith
- First Sight, by Danielle Steel
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- This Town, by Mark Leibovich
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- Fantasy Life, by Matthew Berry
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- Life Code, by Phil McGraw
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
- Discover Your Optimal Health, by Wayne Scott Andersen
- What To Expect When You're Expecting, by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.