Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - July 14th, 2013
For the week of July 14th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Paperback Mass-Market Fiction books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- Second Honeymoon, by James Patterson and Howard Roughan
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- The Ocean At The End Of The Lane, by Neil Gaiman
- Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiaasen
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris
- Dad Is Fat, by Jim Gaffigan
- Eleven Rings, by Phil Jackson and Hugh Delehanty
Paperback Mass-Market Fiction
- The Newcomer, by Robyn Carr
- A Wanted Man, by Lee Child
- A Game Of Thrones, by Daniel Abraham and Tommy Patterson
- World War Z, by Max Brooks
- The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh, by Stephanie Laurens
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.