Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - July 7th, 2013
For the week of July 7th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format—for FREE!
- The Ocean At The End Of The Lane, by Neil Gaiman
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiaasen
- The Heist, by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Dad Is Fat, by Jim Gaffigan
- Eleven Rings, by Phil Jackson and Hugh Delehanty
- Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- The 100, by Jorge Cruise
- Eat To Live, by Joel Fuhrman
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- Life Code, by Phil McGraw
- Loyalty 3.0, by Rajat Paharia
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.