On-Site Recruitment: Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
The Chinese-American Planning Council and a Cable Company in Queens will present an on-site recruitment for English and Chinese Bilingual Customer Service Representatives.
- Full-time position
- 12 weeks of paid training
- Career advancement opportunity
- Benefit package includes medical, dental and vision
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication, analytical and decision making skills needed
- Flexible and able to work different shifts
- Computer proficiency required
- Call center or other related customer contact experience preferred
- Will need to pass the background check
MUST BRING HARD COPY OF RESUME AND PHOTO ID
Please attend the open house recruitment on Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. at the Chinese-American Planning Council Workforce Development Division, 165 Eldridge Street, 2nd floor, New York, NY 10002.
Travel directions: Take the B,D trains to Grand Street, or take the F train to Delancy Street.
For more information, please call 212-941-0041.
The Chinese–American Planning Council, which was founded in 1965, is one of the largest non-profit providers of educational, social and community services for Asian-Americans in the U.S. Its programs include Community Services, Day Care Services, Workforce, Senior Citizen Services, Youth Services and Branch Offices. As it enters the 5th decade of community service, it presents a new era of service to the world wide web community with over 70 social services and 29 locations in New York City. You can learn more about the Chinese-American Planning Council on their website.
For more information on job search and recruitment, please visit Job Search Central at 188 Madison Avenue and 34th Street.