Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - March 31st, 2013
For the week of March 31, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback non-fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Alex Cross, Run, by James Patterson
- A Week In Winter, by Maeve Binchy
- Breaking Point, by C. J. Box
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Sum It Up, by Pat Summitt with Sally Jenkins
- Until I Say Goodbye, by Susan Spencer-Wendel with Bret Witter
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Salt, Sugar, Fat, by Michael Moss
- Proof Of Heaven, by Eben Alexander
- America The Beautiful, by Ben C. Carson and Candy Carson
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Quiet, by Susan Cain
- Drift, by Rachel Maddow
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.