Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - March 24th, 2013
For the week of March 24, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Frost Burned, by Patricia Briggs
- The Striker, by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott
- The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult
- Alex Cross, Run, by James Patterson
- A Week In Winter, by Maeve Binchy
- Sum It Up, by Pat Summitt with Sally Jenkins
- Salt, Sugar, Fat, by Michael Moss
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Life Code, by Phil McGraw
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook, by Mark Hyman
- Activate Your Goodness, by Shari Arison
- Shred: The Revolutionary Diet, by Ian K. Smith
- The Fastdiet, by Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.