Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - March 3rd, 2013
For the week of March 3, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback mass-market fiction books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- A Week In Winter, by Maeve Binchy
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Tenth Of December, by George Saunders
- Guilt, by Jonathan Kellerman
- A Memory Of Light, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor
- Coolidge, by Amity Shlaes
- The Future, by Al Gore
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Paperback Mass-Market Fiction Books
- Safe Haven, by Nicholas Sparks
- Stay Close, by Harlan Coben
- Kill Me If You Can, by James Patterson and Marshall Karp
- The Hunter, by John Lescroart
- A Game Of Thrones, by George R. R. Martin
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.