Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - January 27th, 2013
For the week of January 27, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- A Memory Of Light, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Tenth Of December, by George Saunders
- Kinsey & Me, by Sue Grafton
- Collateral Damage, by Stuart Woods
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- My Share Of The Task, by Stanley McChrystal
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- The World Until Yesterday, by Jared Diamond
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Shred: The Revolutionary Diet, by Ian K. Smith
- The Plan, by Lyn-Genet Recitas
- Ninja Innovation, by Gary Shapiro
- Wheat Belly Cookbook, by William Davis
- Fat Chance, by Robert H. Lustig
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.