Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - December 23rd, 2012
For the week of December 23, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Threat Vector, by Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Notorious Nineteen, by Janet Evanovich
- The Forgotten, by David Baldacci
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- America Again, by Stephen Colbert, Richard Dahm, Paul Dinello, Barry Julien, Tom Purcell et al.
Children's Picture Books
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- The Night Before Christmas, by Clement C. Moore. Various illustrators
- Pete The Cat Saves Christmas, by Eric Litwin
- Llama Llama Time To Share, by Anna Dewdney
- Press Here, by Hervé Tullet
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.