Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - October 21st, 2012
For the week of October 21, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- Mad River, by John Sandford
- Winter Of The World, by Ken Follett
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Time Keeper, by Mitch Albom
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- America Again, by Stephen Colbert, Richard Dahm, Paul Dinello, Barry Julien, Tom Purcell et al.
- Total Recall, by Arnold Schwarzenegger with Peter Petre
- Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young
Children's Picture Books
- Let's Go For A Drive!, by Mo Willems
- Llama Llama Time To Share, by Anna Dewdney
- Mossy, by Jan Brett
- Olivia And The Fairy Princess, by Ian Falconer
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.