Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - October 7th, 2012
For the week of October 7, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback trade fiction. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Winter Of The World, by Ken Follett
- A Wanted Man, by Lee Child
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Time Keeper, by Mitch Albom
- Low Pressure, by Sandra Brown
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- The Price Of Politics, by Bob Woodward
- Joseph Anton, by Salman Rushdie
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- The Oath, by Jeffrey Toobin
Paperback Trade Fiction
- Fifty Shades Of Grey, by E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker, by E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed, by E. L. James
- Bared To You, by Sylvia Day
- Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.