New Business Best-Sellers: August 2012
Here is a selection of books new to the New York Times list of Business Best Sellers published in the print edition Sunday, August 5th. Also, a quick look at the Nielsen BookScan listing in the August 11th edition of the Wall Street Journal shows some titles new to this column. Enjoy!
Each title is noted with its ranking. Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one.
New York Times - August 5, 2012
- The Mobile Wave, by Michael Saylor (NYT 5)
- The Price of Inequality, by Joseph E. Stiglitz (NYT 6, WSJ 5)
- Unintended Consequences, by Edward Conard (NYT 7)
- The $100 Startup, by Chris Guillebreau (NYT 9) [E-book also available]
- The 4-Hour Workweek, by Timothy Ferriss (NYT 10)
- Vision, by Gordon D'Angelo (NYT Paperback 4) - This should be available at NYPL soon.
In addition, the New York Times business section on August 5th also included a review of Who Gets What, the new title by Kenneth R. Feinberg.
Wall Street Journal, August 11, 2012
- Red Ink, by David Wessel (WSJ 2)
- Bailout, by Neil Barofsky (WSJ 4)
- It Worked for Me, by Colin Powell with tony Koltz (WSJ 6) [E-book also available]