Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - July 29th, 2012
For the week of July 29, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Shadow Of Night, by Deborah Harkness
- I, Michael Bennett, by James Patterson
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Backfire, by Catherine Coulter
- The Next Best Thing, by Jennifer Weiner
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Dream Team, by Jack McCallum
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Children's Picture Books
- The Fantastic Flying Books Of Mr. Morris Lessmore, by William Joyce. Illustrated by William Joyce and Joe Bluhm
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Pete The Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
- Press Here, by Hervé Tullet
- Pete The Cat: I Love My White Shoes, by Eric Litwin
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.