Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — May 27, 2012
Please help PROTECT YOUR BRANCH nypl.org/speakout
It takes just seconds to sign a letter urging elected officials to reverse the harshest cut to The New York Public Library in its history.
For the week of May 27, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's series.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- 11th Hour, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Deadlocked, by Charlaine Harris
- Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel
- The Road to Grace, by Richard Paul Evans
- In One Person, by John Irving
- The Passage of Power, by Robert A. Caro
- Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake, by Anna Quindlen
- Screwed!, by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann
- Most Talkative, by Andy Cohen
- Prague Winter, by Madeleine Albright with Bill Woodward
- The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
- Kane Chronicles, by Rick Riordan
- The Mortal Instruments, by Cassandra Clare
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid, written and illustrated by Jeff Kinney
- Big Nate, written and illustrated by Lincoln Peirce
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.