Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — April 15, 2012
For the week of April 15, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Lover Reborn, by J. R. Ward
- Guilty Wives, by James Patterson and David Ellis
- Betrayal, by Danielle Steel
- Stay Close, by Harlan Coben
- Elegy for Eddie, by Jacqueline Winspear
- Drift, by Rachel Maddow
- The Big Miss, by Hank Haney
- Imagine, by Jonah Lehrer
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
Hardcover Advice & Misc. Books
- Weeknights with Giada, by Giada De Laurentiis
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks, by Ree Drummond
- The Blood Sugar Solution, by Mark Hyman
- Wishes Fulfilled, by Wayne W. Dyer
- Let It Go, by T. D. Jakes
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.