New Business Best-Sellers: April 2012
I don't want to neglect highlighting some of the newer business best-sellers from the New York Times (Sunday, April 1, 2012, page 7). I've also included a selection from Nielsen BookScan as published in the April 7-8, 2012 Wall Street Journal (page C10). Happy Reading!
Each title is noted with its ranking. Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one.
New York Times, April 1, 2012
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg (1)
- Imagine, by Jonah Lehrer (4)
- The Start-Up of You, by Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha (5 and WSJ 6)
- Becoming China's Bitch, by Peter D. Kiernan (6)
- Seeing the Big Picture, by Kevin Cope (8)
- Doing More with Less, by Bruce Piasecki (10)
Wall Street Journal, April 7-8, 2012
- The Advantage, by Patrick Lencioni (WSJ 4)
- Why Nations Fail, by Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson (WSJ 2)
- The Energy Bus, by Jon Gordon (WSJ 10)
For an earlier selection of business best-sellers at NYPL, visit my February blog.