Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — February 12, 2012
For the week of February 12, 2012, we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If any of you has a new iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your Library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Taken, by Robert Crais
- Private: #1 Suspect, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Death Comes to Pemberley, by P. D. James
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
- 11/22/63, by Stephen King
- Ameritopia, by Mark R. Levin
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- Quiet, by Susan Cain
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Children's Picture Books
- I Want My Hat Back, by Jon Klassen
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- A Ball for Daisy, by Chris Raschka
- Heaven Is For Real For Kids, by Todd and Sonja Burpo. Illustrated by Wilson Ong
- Me... Jane, by Patrick McDonnell
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for best sellers in the Library's catalog, Biblicommons.