Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — January 8, 2012
For the week of January 8, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's paperback books.
If any of you got a new iPhone, iPad or Android phone for the holidays, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- 11/22/63, by Stephen King
- The Litigators, by John Grisham
- Kill Alex Cross, by James Patterson
- Locked On, by Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
- Death Comes to Pemberley, by P. D. James
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Through My Eyes, by Tim Tebow with Nathan Whitaker
- Jack Kennedy, by Chris Matthews
Children's Paperback Books
- War Horse, by Michael Morpurgo
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
- The Red Pyramid, by Rick Riordan
- Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare
- Matched, by Ally Condie