Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — August 7, 2011
For the week of August 7, 2011 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc.
- A Dance with Dragons, by George R. R. Martin
- Portrait of a Spy, by Daniel Silva
- Happy Birthday, by Danielle Steel
- Split Second, by Catherine Coulter
- Now You See Her, by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- A Stolen Life, by Jaycee Dugard
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson
- Bossypants, by Tina Fey
- The Greater Journey, by David McCullough
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Go The F* To Sleep, by Adam Mansbach; illustrated by Ricardo Cortés
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- The Dukan Diet, by Pierre Dukan
- The 4-Hour Body, by Timothy Ferriss
- 20 Years Younger, by Bob Greene with Howard Lancer, Ronald L. Kotler, and Diane L. McKay
Click on any of the titles above and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even in electronic format — for FREE!