Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — July 10, 2011
For the week of July 10, 2011 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc.
- Smokin' Seventeen, by Janet Evanovich
- Against All Enemies, by Tom Clancy with Peter Telep
- The Devil Colony, by James Rollins
- State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett
- One Summer, by David Baldacci
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson
- The Greater Journey, by David McCullough
- Reckless Endangerment, by Gretchen Morgenson
- Bossypants, by Tina Fey
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Go The F* To Sleep, by Adam Mansbach. Illustrated by Ricardo Cortés
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- The Dukan Diet, by Pierre Dukan
- The 4-Hour Body, by Timothy Ferriss
- Love Wins, by Rob Bell
Click on any of the titles above and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even in electronic format — for FREE!