Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — June 12, 2011
For the week of June 12, 2011 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. For more information, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list.
- Dead Reckoning, by Charlaine Harris
- 10th Anniversary, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Conviction, by Aaron Allston
- Buried Prey, by John Sandford
- The Jefferson Key, by Steve Berry
- Those Guys Have All the Fun, by James Andrew Miller and Tom Shales
- In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson
- The Greater Journey, by David McCullough
- Bossypants, by Tina Fey
- Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me, by Chelsea Handler, Glen Handler, Roy Handler and others
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Prescription for Excellence, by Joseph A. Michelli
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- The Dukan Diet, by Pierre Dukan
- Touchpoints by Douglas R. Conant and Mette Norgaard
- Love Wins, by Rob Bell
Click on any of the titles above and place a hold to request it. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even in electronic format — for FREE!