Do you like Chelsea Handler? Then Try...
Are you a Chelsea Handler fan? If you are you may like some of these books. Recently while helping a patron (at the Parkchester Library) the young woman asked me one simple question: "Do you know of any other fun authors like Chelsea Handler?" She went on to tell me that she liked the topics of her books and loved the way Handler used humor to entertain her readers. I promised the patron that I would create a blog where I would list some of these books so here you go...
- Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea Handler
- My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up by Russell Brand
- You'll Never Blue Ball in This Town Again: One Woman's Painfully Funny Quest to Give It Up by Heather McDonald
- Love, Lust & Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies, and True Romance by Jenny McCarthy
- The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
- The Rules According to JWOWW by Jenni "JWoWW" Farley
- Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin