Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - March 6, 2011
We have Fiction, Non-Fiction and Advice & Misc. for the week of March 6th 2011. For more, go to the NYTimes website and check out the full list.
- Tick Tock, by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
- The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
- Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy with Grant Blackwood
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Known and Unknown, by Donald Rumsfeld
- I Beat the Odds, by Michael Oher with Don Yaeger
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
- Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- True You, by Janet Jackson with David Ritz
- The 4-Hour Body, by Timothy Ferriss
- Veganist, by Kathy Freston
- The Investment Answer, by Daniel C. Goldie and Gordon S. Murray
- Straight Talk, No Chaser, by Steve Harvey with Denene Millner
Click on any of the titles above and place a hold to request it. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail) so you can be notified when the book arrives for you at your local library.
Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one.
Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even in electronic format, for FREE!