Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - February 27, 2011
Here are the Best Sellers: We have Fiction, Non-Fiction and Picture Books this week!
Simply click on any of the titles below and place a hold. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail) so you can be notified when the book arrives for you at your local library.
Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one.
Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even in electronic format, for FREE!
- Tick Tock, by by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
- The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
- Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy with Grant Blackwood
- Known and Unknown, by Donald Rumsfeld
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, by Amy Chua
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
Children's Picture Books
- Silverlicious, written and illustrated by Victoria Kann
- A sick day for Amos McGee, by Philip C. Stead. Illustrated by Erin E. Stead
- Of Thee I Sing, by Barack Obama. Illustrated by Loren Long
- I Broke My Trunk! by Mo Willems
- Interrupting Chicken, written and illustrated by David Ezra Stein
For more, go to the NYTimes website and check out the full list.