Live, Love, Laugh and Listen to Feel Good Music
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." -Plato
The beauty of music is that it can have such a profound effect on our body, mind and soul especially when it comes to dealing with stress. It can make us feel sexy, enlightened, empowered, hopeful, calm. Music can make us feel... well, free!
With that in mind, go ahead... listen to that song that stirs up a passion for life. As you approach your day play something optimistic, and unwind at the end of that day with something smooth and relaxing to ease your mind.
Don't know where to begin? Try listening to these relaxing/feel good songs to start you off with your Live, Love, Laugh playlist and please, feel free to request CDs from the library and add them to your song collection all for free (as long as you bring them back on time!)
Click on the artist to request material from the library.
Click on the song to listen/watch the video.
To get hyped/inspired:
- U2 - Beautiful Day
- Fergie - Glamerous
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
- Mariah Carey - Fly Like A Bird
- Jay-Z - American Dreamin'
- Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
- Will-I-Am - It's A New Day
- Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
- Jewel - A Good Day
- Kanye West - I Wonder
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Corinne Bailey Rae - Paris Nights,New York Mornings
- ColdPlay - Speed Of Sound
- Biggie Smalls - Sky's The Limit
- Train - Hey,Soul Sister
To chill out/relax:
- Bob Marley - Jammin'
- Dan Black ft. Kid Cudi - Symphonies (Remix)
- Marvin Gaye - I Want You
- Sade - Kiss Of Life
- Selena - I Could Fall In Love
- Maxwell - Lifetime
- Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)
- Pussycat Dolls - Feelin' Good
- Jay-Z - Party Life
- Cranberries - Linger
What's your favorite feel good song?