The Reader's Den: "The Geography of Bliss" Discussion Questions
I hope you have been enjoying The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner. Here are a few discussion questions to think about as you finish up the book. Feel free to post your own thoughts and comments!
- Do you think Eric Weiner achieved his goal in finding the happiest places around the world?
- A few of the places mentioned in the book such as Iceland and Thailand seemed like surprising places to find happiness. Were you surprised by some of the locations that he picked?
- What locations around the world would you have assumed to be the happiest places?
- After visiting Switzerland and Qatar, what do you think is Weiner's conclusion about wealth and happiness?
- If you were to visit any of the places mentioned in the book, where would you go and why?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments!