SIBL Small Group Meeting Rooms: Online Request Form
Small meeting rooms are available free at the SIBL library for groups of 2-6 people working on a business project. Time slots are 1 or 2 hours, and Wi-fi is available. Please note meeting room times start on the hour. Rooms are available during Library hours only (no Sundays). (Please note: a larger room, for 6-10 people, may be reserved on selected dates for Monday, Friday, or Saturday only.)
Fill in form below & Click to submit. One day advance notice advised.
- If a room is available, staff will send you e-mail confirmation within 24 hours during business hours.
- Rooms may be requested up to two weeks in advance.
- Fill in form for ALL requests, including same day use.
- Limits: One session per library user per day, two sessions per week.
- Rooms close 30 minutes prior to building closing.
- If you have difficulty submitting this form, (form not working) call 212-592-7029 to leave a message. Include your name and your contact information and your request.
Room Guidelines are posted in the rooms :
- Arrive on time! If you are more than 15 minutes late, your session will be forfeited.
- You may not charge admission or dues for a meeting in a free meeting room.
- Please leave the room at the end of your session taking all books/personal belongings with you.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
SIBL reserves the right, at its discretion, to set or revise any guidelines for the use of its meeting rooms.