SASB Small Group Meeting Room: Online Request Form
A small meeting room is available free of charge at the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building for groups of 2-15 people working on a group project. The room is available Monday through Saturday. The room is open on Sunday's from September through June. Time slots are 1 or 2 hours. Requests may not be made more than 30 days in advance.
Fill in the form below and click to submit your request. It may take 2 business days to reply to requests.
Three business days advance notice is required.
Monday 10:05a to 5:30p
Tuesday 10:05a to 7:30p
Wednesday 10:05a to 7:30p
Thursday 10:05a to 5:30p
Friday 10:05a to 5:30p
Saturday 10:05a to 5:30p
Sunday 1:05p to 4:30p **available September through June**
- Reservations for the room will not be honored if made more than 30 days in advance from the date of the reservation.
- Reservations can be made for 1 hour or 2 hour time slots. You are allowed one reservation per day and up to two reservations per week (but not on the same day).
- There is a 15 person maximum occupancy for usage of the meeting room.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the room.
- Video recording and Photography from any device is strictly prohibited.
- Please arrive on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your session, your time slot will be forfeited or given to the next group in the queue. Sessions will not and cannot be extended for lateness.
- You may not charge fees or have any financial exchanges. Commercial usage of the room is not allowed.
- Household appliances are not permitted.
- Wi-Fi is available: Connect to “NYPL”, no password is required.
- For security reasons, please do not leave any personal belongings unattended in the meeting room. The library is not responsible for any forgotten, lost or unattended property.
- Please modulate your voices or any noises so that others are not disturbed.
- The library does not sponsor or endorse any of the events held in the small group meeting room.
The Library reserves the right, at its discretion, to revise any guidelines for the use of its meeting rooms.