- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Best of the Web: Performing Arts » Dance » Preservation » Service Organizations
Actor's Fund of America
The Fund provides services for entertainment professionals nationwide. Comprehensive health and insurance options for the self-employed are listed by state. The Fund provides counseling, substance abuse and mental health services, senior and disabled care, nursing home and assisted living care, emergency grants for food, rent and medical care, the Actors' Work Program, and an AIDS Initiative.
Offers a variety of social, vocational, housing, and insurance services.
- American Dance Guild
- Arts International
- Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- Ballroom--International Dance Sport Federation
Business Committee for the Arts
Advances business/arts alliances.
- Career Transition for Dancers
- Cecchetti Council of America
- Congress On Research in Dance
- Country Song and Dance Society
- Dance Educators of America
- Dance Films Association
- Dance Masters of America
- Dance Notation Bureau
- Dance Theater Workshop
- Dance Theater Workshop--Artist Services
- Dancer Transition Resource Centre
Serving the independent performing artist.
- Folk Dance Association
- George Balanchine Foundation
- Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
- International Dance Sport Federation
- International Inline Skating Association (IISA)
National Dance Association
- National Dance Council of America
- National Dance Education Organization
National Dance Institute
Founded by Jacques d'Amboise to promote dance among children across the country.
- Regional Dance America
- Society of Dance History Scholars
The Actors' Fund
For all entertainment professionals.
- United States Amateur Ballroom Dancers Association