- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Best of the Web: History & Social Sciences » Native North American Resources » Documents
An Apology to the Aboriginal Peoples of Canada
From The Presbyterian Church of Canada.
Archives of the West
Full text of primary documents from the 1540s to 1914 which were used when researching the PBS program.
Includes Apology to the Aboriginal Peoples of Canada ,Chief Joseph's Speeches, Human GenomeDiversity Project, Indian Pledge of Allegiance, Indigenous Manifesto Iroquois Constitution, and others...
- Hawaiian Documents 1894 to Present
- Hawaiian Related Documents Before 1894
The Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Fact Sheet No.9 (Rev.1), by the United Nations HighCommissioner for Human Rights.
- Treaties of the Government of the Hawaiian Islands with other Nations of the World
- Tribal and Inter-Tribal Resolutions and Papers
- United Nations Working Group on Indigenous Populations
- United States Public Law 103-150: The