Sponsorship of the 15th Annual Women's Jazz Festival at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black CultureThe New York Public Library reaches a diverse audience that is both local and global in scale through a wide variety of public programs, digital initiatives, exhibitions and special projects that can each provide a compelling sponsorship platform.
The Library will work with sponsors to custom-design a program that meets their marketing and public relations goals while providing a wide range of benefits, depending on the level of sponsorship, including:
- Credit line and/or logo recognition in programs, brochures, catalogs, posters, postcards and other printed materials dedicated to the specific event or exhibition
- Special exhibition viewing opportunities
- Verbal recognition at events
- Tables and VIP tickets for events, lectures and receptions with premier seating
- Prominent corporate logo acknowledgement on printed materials, co-branded media and online marketing campaigns related to the sponsored project
- Special events at landmark Library locations with reduction or waiving of room rental fee
- Right to display company materials at sponsored events
- Complimentary Corporate Partners membership including full member benefits
Sponsorship Opportunities at The New York Public Library include:
Please contact Alexis Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.930.0889 for more information regarding Corporate Sponsorship opportunities with The New York Public Library.