The New York Public Library's Corporate Partners include companies with a wide range of business interests such as publishing, law, financial services, insurance, advertising, public relations, consumer products, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, high technology, and others. To qualify for Corporate Partners membership, these companies make an annual gift of $1,000 or more to support the Library's vital work. Their gifts have been essential in raising funds to help the Library to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our communities.
Corporate Partner Benefits
Corporate Conservators ($1,000-$4,999)
- Recognition in the Library’s Annual Report and published donor listings, including Corporate Partners acknowledgement on the Library’s website.
- All company employees receive year-round 10% discount at Library Shop.
- Invitations from the Library throughout the year to VIP exhibition previews, Holiday Open House, and special Library celebrations.
Corporate Patrons ($5,000-$9,999)
All benefits above plus:
- A 20% discount to all LIVE from the NYPL programs for company employees.
- All company employees receive a special “Double Discount Day” of 20% at Library Shop at designated times throughout the year.
- Exclusive invitations from the Library throughout the year to members-only events, including select Convservators Forums and Friends Lectures.
- Exclusive opportunity to rent space for corporate events in the Library for donors of $5,000 and above.
Corporate Associates ($10,000-$24,999)
All benefits above plus:
- Volunteer opportunities for company employees throughout NYPL’s network of 92 locations.
- Customized tour of the landmark Stephen A. Schwarzman Building for up to 25 people.
- Opportunity to participate in the “Library at Lunch” program, in which Library staff visit your company to bring employees information about NYPL.
Corporate Lions ($25,000 and above)
All benefits above plus
- “Revealing the Collections” opportunity for a small group of company executives, clients, and VIPs to make a private appointment with the Library’s expert curators to see treasures from the Library’s vast collections.
- Customized tour for up to 10 people of an exhibition of company’s choice.
- Special Corporate Lions designation in all donor lists and publications.
- A $5,000 credit to use toward renting Library space for a special event, for every $25,000 contributed over the course of the year, with a maximum annual credit of $20,000 per year.
For more information on the Library's Corporate Partners Program, including volunteer opportunities for employees at your company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Support