A number of magazines are available to registered patrons in addition to the ones in the National Library Service program. They are recorded by volunteers at other reional libraries for the blind and physically handicapped and vary in quality. Contact they library to request any or all of these titles. They do not need to be returned.
- Able: The Newspaper for, by, and about the Disabled: published monthly.
- Buena Vida: a monthly Spanish language publication focusing on personal hygiene, physical fitness, and well being.
Current Biography: articles about newsworthy people in the arts, sciences, politics, and business; published monthly.
- Humpty Dumpty: bimonthly magazine for children ages 4-7.
- National Geographic Traveler: global travel and cultures, published 8 times a year.
- People en Español: Spanish language edition of People Weekly.
Smithsonian: science, natural history, art, archeology, history, and ecology; monthly.
Us Weekly: celebrity news, movie and TV reviews.
Vital Speeches of the Day: features eight to ten speeches by individuals prominent in the fields of politics and government, business and economics, education, sociology, criminology, health, law, labor, and others; bimonthly.