- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Small Group Meeting Room: Online Request Form (SASB)
A small meeting room is available free of charge at the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building for groups of 2-15 people working on a group project. The room is available Monday through Saturday. Time slots are 1 or 2 hours. Requests must be within 30 days.
Fill in the form below and click to submit your request. Three business days advance notice is required.
- One room session per user per day; two sessions maximum per week.
- Please arrive on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late your session will be forfeited.
- You may not charge admission for a meeting.
- Please leave the room at the end of the assigned timeslot and take all personal belongings with you.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- Video recording not permitted.
The Library reserves the right, at its discretion, to revise any guidelines for the use of its meeting rooms.