Thank you for your interest in the 2014 Young Lions Fiction Award. Below please find the award's guidelines and submission form. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Young Lions Office at 212.930.0885.
Young Lions Fiction Award
To be considered for this prize, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
· The writer must be age 35 or younger at the time of the book’s publication during 2013.
· The book must be written for adults (no children’s or YA).
· He or she must be a citizen of the United States.
· The work must be either a novel or a collection of short stories published between January 2013 and December 2013. We will accept submissions in galley form for works to be published after the submission deadline of Friday, August 31, 2013.
· The publisher must submit all books. Authors may not submit their work on their own.
We are accepting nominations for the Young Lions Fiction Award through August 31, 2013