- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Obama Care Information Session
Monday, March 3rd, 2014 at 12:00pm-1:00pm
Need Health Insurance?
Millions of Americans now have the chance to get quality care that they can afford.
1. If you need help, financial assistance is available.
2. You can't be denied coverage, regardless of your health.
3. You can choose the plan that's right for you.
4. You can sign up any time between October 2013 and March 2014.
FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN GET HEALTH INSURANCE:
*Visit the Official New York State Health Plan Marketplace: nystateofhealth.ny.gov Customer Service Call Center: 1-855-355-5777
Have Health Insurance?
Even if you already have health insurance, you're getting benefits because of Obamacare.
1. You get money back if insurance companies don't spend at least 80% of your premium on care.
2. Prevention care is now free- including annual checkups, vaccinations, and mammograms.
3. Children and young adults can stay on their family plans until they turn 26.
4. Insurance companies can no longer set lifetime limits on coverage, so if you or your family member gets sick you won't be billed into bacnkruptcy.
*GET THE FACTS: barackobama.com/health-care