Small meeting rooms are available free at the SIBL library for groups of 2-10 people working on a business project. Time slots are 1 or 2 hours, and Wi-fi is available. Please note important change: Meeting room times now start on the hour.
Fill in form below & Click to submit. One day advance notice advised.
- If a room is available, staff will send you e-mail confirmation within 24 hours.
- Rooms may be requested up to one week in advance.
- Fill in form for ALL requests, including for same day use.
- Limits: One room session per library user per day, two sessions per week.
- If you have difficulty submitting this form, (form not working) call 212-592-7029 to leave a message. Include your name and your contact information and your request.
Room Guidelines are posted in the rooms :
- Arrive on time! If you are more than 15 minutes late, your session will be forfeited.
- You may not charge admission for a meeting.
- Please leave the room at the end of your session taking all books/personal belongings with you.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
SIBL reserves the right, at its discretion, to set or revise any guidelines for the use of its meeting rooms.