- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
English for Speakers of Other Languages: English Classes for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Fall 2011 Registration at New Dorp Health Literacy (Saturday morning class)
September 10, 2011
New Dorp Library
- Classes are held three times a year (Fall, Winter, and Spring) and are for high intermediate levels only.
- Registration is in person at the branch where the class is held.
- Registration is drawn by lot. (10:30am)
- Space is limited.
- Classes are open to adults (age 16 or over).
- Testing follows registration.
- Documentation is not required.
- No child care provided
This is a health literacy focused curriculum (intermediate level)
- Audience: English Language Learners