- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon with Bert and Dana Freed: March 9th, 2013.
Join crafty librarian Jessica Pigza of the Rare Book Division and Crafternoon author Maura Madden for this free DIY event. Special guests will be mother and daughter bead artists Bert and Dana Freed. They'll share some of their beading skills and discuss their creative DIY outreach as founders of A Well Done Experience.
We’ll have supplies on hand, as well as a spread of wonderful books from the Library’s collections for browsing. Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the date nears.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll update this page as the event nears with any additional details.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, March 9th, 2013, from 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the event nears.
Want more? Here’s where you’ll find details on other Handmade Crafternoons this season:
- April 6, 2013: Embroidered Message Handkerchiefs with Rebecca Ringquist and Creativebug!
- April 20, 2013: Decorative Arts DIY with Amy Azzarito!
- Audience: Adults