- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon with Creativebug: NEW DATE! April 6th, 2013.
Attention: Please note that this event will occur on April 6th (not, as previously planned, on Feb. 9th)! Details below:
Join crafty librarian Jessica Pigza of the Rare Book Division and Crafternoon author Maura Madden for this free DIY event, hosted in collaboration with none other than Creativebug! Creativebug is a fabulous source for art and craft instruction, and on April 6th you'll meet Rebecca Ringquist, one of the artists who teach classes on this site, and she'll show us how to stitch personal messages onto cloth handkerchiefs!
We’ll have all the needed supplies on hand, as well as a spread of wonderful books from the Library’s collections for browsing. Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the date nears.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll update this page as the event nears with any additional details.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, April 6th, 2013, from 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the event nears.
Want more? Here’s where you’ll find details on other Handmade Crafternoons this season:
- March 9, 2013: Mother and Daughter Bead Artists Bert and Dana Freed!
- April 20, 2013: Decorative Arts DIY with Amy Azzarito!
- Audience: Adults