- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon with Denyse Schmidt: November 3rd, 2012.
In her new book, Denyse Schmidt: Modern Quilts, Traditional Inspiration, she offers thoroughly modern quilts that explore quilting’s rich past. We’ll have supplies on hand for a little history-inspired stitching project, as well as a spread of wonderful books from the Library’s collections for browsing. Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the date nears.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to email@example.com with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll update this page as the event nears with any additional details.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012, from 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the event nears.
Want more? Here’s where you’ll find details on other Handmade Crafternoons this fall:
- Audience: Adults